From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Certificate Assist is arm of GMTM Consultants that assist clients to obtain South African official documents .
GMTM Consultants is a Independent consultancy and we are not affiliated to any Government Departments. We deliver a specific service to individual and co-
Process to Obtain Official Documents from South Africa.
• Go to the relevant web page on this site.
• Follow the instructions
• On receipt of instructions we will follow through and keep you informed.
• Please read Terms and Conditions.
• The lead time is calculated from the first working day following the completion of the following actions.
•• We have received all relevant documents and information.
•• Payment of required deposit reflects in our bank account.
• Lead Times are based on 90% plus of transactions done by us but cannot be guaranteed.
Cost Fees and Payment.
• Cost and Fees are explained on the cost and fees page.
• On receipt of applications a invoice will be generated and emailed.
• Kindly note that receiving application forms are deemed as a order and clients are liable for payment. (GMTM may at its own choice proceed
with applications before payment has been received).
• Take note of the courier fees in South Africa and international.
• Forex fees is payable for all payments from outside of South Africa including payments through Pay Pal.• Please note where more than one document is applied for and there is a delay with some documents the balance for the ones completed must be paid.
• Lead Time about 20 working days costing R 495 excluding SAPS fingerprint fee of R 96. Cost including fingerprint fee R 591. The fingerprint fee is payable irrespective if fingerprints are obtained from within or outside of South Africa.
• Lead Time 30 to 60 working days costing R 895.
• Lead Time 15 working days costing R 895 payable on invoice.
Apostille and or Authentication at Department of International Relations and Co-
• Authentication and or Apostille by the Department of International Relations and Co-
• Authentication of Educational certificates. Lead Time 3 to 10 working days costing R 445 for the of the first 3 documents and R 165 per document thereafter.
• Authentication of Medical Certificates and Reports by the Health Professionals Counsel with a Lead Time 3 to 5 working days costing R 495 for the first document and R 95 per document document there after. Fees exclude HPCSA fees.
• Authentication of documents at Embassy Lead Time 3 to 10 working days costing R 495 for the first document and R 95 per document document there after. Fees exclude Embassy fees.
• Notary Copy of any document Lead Time 3 to 10 working days R725 for the first page and R 245 per page there after. Includes attorney fees•
• Abridged Certificate Lead Time 3 working days costing R 575 payable on invoice.
• Unabridged Certificate Lead Time 2 to 4 months costing R 945. Deposit of R 575 and R 375 on completion.
• Expedited Unabridged Certificate Lead Time of 20 working days costing R 945. Deposit of R 575 and R 375 on completion. If we are successful n obtaining the certificates in 20 working days a further expedite fee of R 745 is payable.
• Vault Copy Birth Certificate Lead Time 120 working days plus costing R 1490. Deposit of R 745 and R 745 on completion.
OUR NEW COLLECTION SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
• Complete Application for Collection
• Make payment of R 180 into the supplied bank account
• Use your initials and surname as reference.
• Scan and email us the application for collection and proof of payment.
• We will arrange for collection the following working day.
Department of Higher Education
Address: 123 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria, 0002
Phone:012 312 5911
Department of Basic Education
Address: Sol Plaatje House, 222 Struben St, Pretoria, 0001
Phone:012 357 3000
Department of International Relations and Cooperation . www.umalusi.org.za
Address: 37 Genl Van Reyneveld St, Pretoria, 0020
Phone:012 349 1510
Department of International Relations and Cooperation .
Address: 460 Soutpansberg Rd, Pretoria, 0084
Phone:012 351 1000
Address and Contact Details of relevant Government Departments.
Health Professionals Council
Address: 1553 Vermeulen St, ARCADIA, 0083
Phone: 012 328 6680
Criminal Record Centre
Website: http://www.saps.gov.za/ Address: SAPS Head Office’ Koedoe Building, 236 Pretorius Street
Phone: 012 328 6680
Courier above documents to us at: (Documents can also be delivered)
57 Swarthout Street
Attention: Gawie Maritz
Tel: (012) 670 90 10