From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Important when completing the application form for a Marriage Certificate
The following information is important:
• Id numbers of both the husband and wife.
• Maiden surname of wife.
• If the wife was previously married both the previous married surname as well as her maiden name.
• The marriage status of the husband and wife when they got married i.e. Bachelor/Spinster/Divorced/
• Marriage application: ID nr for both husband and wife. Maiden surname for wife
• If the wife was previously married the under mentioned information is also needed.
•• Her maiden and previous surname
•• Status i.e. Bachelor/Spinster/Divorcee/
•• Date of marriage
••Place and Church of marriage
•• If one may be a foreigner, date of birth and place of birth
•• In cases where people were married long ago the date of marriage as well as the
place of marriage is important
•• If the couple were recently married ( from 2000) a BI30 must be send with the application
Apply for your Marriage Certificate On-
Follow these easy steps: Please take time to read.
GMTM Consultants seased with immediate effect to accept any new applications for Home Affairs Documents from 1 July 2016.
In a effort to still satisfy our clients needs we recommend TR Consultants whom have a very good track record to obtain Home Affairs documents in record time.
You can either go to TR Consultants website at Birth-
Download and Complete the Application Forms.
• Client sheet -
• Make a copy of the following persons ID or South African passport of the following persons whom is involved in the application.
•• The husband and wife
•• The person who applies
• NB:Handwritten BI 30 for all marriages from 1 January 2000. Copy of the following document must also be handed in for all marriages from 1 January 2000:
It is a A4 size form where both the parties as well as the witnesses sign. The original is handed in at Home Affairs to register the marriage and the marriage officer still has a copy in his book. Copy of this document must be handed in with the application.
Then Scan the Applications to T R Consultants
• Scan and email the applications to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
( To make it easier please type pr write in block letters using a black pen)
What we do when we receive the applications.
• We go through the applications and make sure that according to our knowledge we have enough information to start the process.
• If we are satisfied we will send you a invoice. Invoice is payable Immediately as the lead time only commences when the payment reflects in our bank account.
When will the applications be lodged.
• The applications are lodged the first working day after we have received the deposit.
• After we have lodged the application we make sure that the application is registered on the relevant systems and being processed.
• We follow up and deal with any queries.
• When the certificate is ready we collect it and proceed with it according to your instructions.
• Expedited Unabridged Marriage Certificates 10 to 20 working days.
• When does the Lead Time Commences. The first working day after all the under mentioned requirements was met.
•• Payment reflects in our bank account.
•• Six days after Pay Pal payments were made by yourself.
•• All required documents and information was supplied.
Fees and Cost
• Cost per certificate R 2235
•• Deposit R 1490
•• Balance of R 745 only payable if we obtain the certificate within 20 work days.
• Additional Fees not included.
•• Forex fees of R 285 per payment from outside South Africa including Pay Pal.
•• Cash payment bank charges of R 100 per cash payment into our bank account.
•• Courier fees of R 150 in South Africa and R 625 International.
•• Apostille and authentication fees