From in SA: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709020 From outside of South Africa (0027) 12 670 90 10 or (0027) 12 670 9020
Home Affairs Documents
Apostille / Authentication and Notary Services
Sometimes original documents are needed to obtain Visa, Work Permits etc. It is not always wise to part with these original documents documents especially were there is a risk of lost and /or damage. In these instances it isadvisable
that a Notary Copy must be obtained.
What is a notary copy?
Notaries in South Africa are Qualified attorneys whom also qualify as Notary Publics and is registered as such at a Specific High Court.
A notary copy does in no way legalises or confirms the authenticity of a specific document but only confirms that the document is a true copy, without any alterations , of the original document.
This notarised Copy can be Apostle or Authenticated at the High Court.
Examples of Documents what a Notary Copy is usually made of.
• Unabridged Birth, Marriage or Death certificates.
• Passport or ID
• Free sale certificates
• Sales agreements
• Last will and testament.
• Qualifications from institutions whom are not registered at the Department of Education.
How to obtain a Notary Copy:
• Email us a list of documents as well as how many pages needs to made notary copies of to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can also scan and email us the documents.
• We will respond with a cost estimate
• Download and Complete the Client Sheet.
• Courier the following to us:
•• Client Sheet
•• Requirement List
•• Original Documents
•• Copy of applicants Id or passport
• On Receipt of the documents we will;
•• We will confirm receipt.
•• Confirm process and estimated fees.
• We will email you a invoice with with banking payment details.
• On receipt of final payment we will courier the certificates to u.
Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
Cost Fees and payment:
Fees will be confirmed but estimated fees are:
• R 725 for the first page and R 245 per page thereafter per document
• Kindly note that Authentication at DIRCO or/and the High Court are excluded from above fees.
• Banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
i) Payment can be done via Bank Transfer
ii) Payment from abroad can also be done via PayPal
• Please note that Courier Fees and Forex fees if paid from outside of South Africa will be added to the account.
OUR NEW COLLECTION SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
• Complete Application for Collection
• Make payment of R 180 into the supplied bank account
• Use your initials and surname as reference.
• Scan and email us the application for collection and proof of payment.
• We will arrange for collection the following working day.